Swine flu which is also called as H1N1 flu technically generally attacked in tbe people who are directly contact with pigs. But now a days it is spreading among the people who had not in contact with pigs. As it spread significantly around the whole world in 2009 The World Health Organization declared it epidemic.
Swine flu can cause m ore health problems like normal flu. In some people it induce severe health issues. So get vaccinated is a better way to avoid it.
Swine flu started to infect people right from September. There are some cases of death because of swine flu attack. And still increasing the casualty no. by it. It showing the severity of the virus as 15 people dead within 2 months duration.
Major cases have been identified around capital Hyderabad and surrounding districts. Out off all highly 258 cades are reported from Hyderabad .Next comes to Rangareddy(69) medchel(50) have been recorded. So government established special swine flu wards in government hospitals like Gandhi hospital, Usmania fever hospital and MGM from Warangal and other district government hospitals.
How the virus spreads?
Swine flu spreads through air. When we cough and sneeze,the virus spreads around 6 kilometer and spreading the virus to others.
So it is better to keep our palm or cloth while coughing and sneezing.
Who ate more effected by this virus?
- Children below 5 years
- People above 65 years
- Patients who are suffering with diseases from long.
- Who have low resistance are likely to be effected by the virus easily. It is dangerous in over weight people.
Precautions to be taken
- Avoid to go in to the crowd and keep your self in home.
- Keep palm or cloth covering your face while coughing and sneezing.
- Wash your hands immediately while you cough and sneeze.
- Others should not use the towels and hand kerchiefs and clothes used by swine flu patients.
Avoid hand shake and hugging with the swine flu patients.
- Of you are suffering with cold cough ,fever and body pains should consult a doctor.
- Hospital should send the patients who are suffering from above symptoms should be tested immediately.
When should consult a doctor
- When you are suffering with fever from long and not be cured by treatment.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Pains in chest and stomach.
- Repeated vomiting.
- Sudden drowsiness and nausea.
- Fever with hives in children.
- Change of body color to blue.