APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission) has invited candidates to fill up 109 Extension Officer Grade-I Posts. The post is for Andhra Pradesh Women Development and Child Welfare Sub-Ordinate Service. Candidates who want to apply for the post can visit the official site of APPSC at psc.ap.gov.in and apply. The last date to apply for the position is till January 17th, 2019.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Home Science/ Bachelor’s of Social Work.
- Degree in Sociology,
- B.Sc.,(Hons.) Food Science and Nutrition,
- B.Sc., – Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry,
- B.Sc., -Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany/ Zoology & Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Botany/ Zoology & Chemistry,
- B.Sc., -Applied Nutrition, Botany/ Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology/ Botany & Chemistry/ Biological Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Food Sciences & Management, Botany/ Zoology, Chemistry & Biological Chemistry,
- B.Sc., – Food Technology & Botany / Zoology, Chemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Botany, Zoology & Chemistry
- B.Sc., – Food Technology & Management, Botany/ Zoology & Chemistry/ Bio Chemistry.
|Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor)(ONLY FOR WOMEN) posts||109|
|Age group||18 – 42 years as on 01.07.2018|
|Scale of pay||Rs.24,440 – Rs.71,510|
|Last date for payment of fee||17.01.2019|
|Online application||28.12.2018 to 18.01.2019|
|Date of main examination||25.04.2019|
Instructions to Apply:
- Open APPSC careers page at the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category mentioned in notification.
- Complete the APPSC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the details once before submitting the form.
- Take a print out submitted online application form.
Official Website/Credit by: psc.ap.gov.in